Travers W. Paine III, PC
Augusta Business & Healthcare Attorney
Benefit from more than 45 years legal experience
Trav Paine maintains an active law practice in offices located at 560 Ninth Street, Augusta, Georgia 30901 (706-922-3548), primarily dealing in civil, business-related legal matters, including healthcare and litigation. In additional, Mr. Paine maintains an active mediation practice.
Effective Legal Representation
Mr. Paine has been serving his clients and business partners since 1973, and his representative legal experience includes the following:
- Representing issuers, lenders, developers and owners in dozens of tax-exempt municipal bond financing transactions.
- Representing multiple personal injury Plaintiffs.
- Representing multiple investor groups in funding development projects, including preparation of investment offering circulars.
- Serving as the FDIC court-appointed Receiver for a failed condominium project.
- Representing developers and owners in the successful development of multiple commercial real estate projects, including strip shopping centers, cellular phone stores, 5 Walgreens stores, and 7 Starbucks stores.
- Serving as general counsel and corporate secretary to a financial institution, including initial organization and funding of the bank’s primary investment offering.
- Representing various physician investment ventures, including a 50+ group involved in formation of an HMO in partnership with Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Representing owners of a golf course development and preparing the investment securities offering to fund initial project development costs.
- Serving as a Registered Mediator in successfully settling civil cases since 2009.
- Serving as a Special Master on multiple court-appointed cases.
Serving as legal counsel to multiple commercial real estate transactions
- Representing clinical laboratory developers and ultimate sale of chain to a national firm.
- Representing physicians and physician associations against venture partner insurance company.
- Representing consumers in class action litigation against insurance company for alleged stock fraud in conversion of non-profit health insurer.